Saturday

News from Maison&Objet 2016

No comments:
 


Below you'll find updates from all my favourite Nordic Design Brandsa from the Maison&Objet exhibition 2016 in Paris :) Menu was the brand that excited me the most: many new designs, all beautiful and some of them will head straight to my wish list ;) Which one is your favourite?

Menu did it again! I adore the Still geometric shape (also available in a square shape and in several colours) as well as the new Godot chair and Sofa. Not to mention the new Harrisson chandelier, the Tied hang lamp and the  Stone Lamp :)

Muuto has presented a series of new colours in Cologne and Paris, the Dots will be available in Dusty Pink and Midnight Blue, as well as the Visu Lounge Chair. Red and Terracotta have also been added to the colour range.

New Normann Copenhagen colours and items! Love the rocking chair and the fabrics :)

A lot of red in Paris! I love the &Tradition Wollamp by Jaime Hayon (low right)

New colours as well for Ferm Living ;) I love the new plant pot shades! 

I love how Design Letters honoured Arne Jacobsen! Mostly new kids' stuff though :)

Sources: 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 89 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 
16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff