Wednesday

Design on a Budget

No comments:
 

Yesterday I showed you the String Pocket Shelf. Even though it's very lovely, it's also very expensive. That's why I also have a category on my website called Design on a Budget. Because although buying the original product is usually better, buying a cheaper interpretation of the same idea might sometimes be a more reasonable option :) Last time I compared the shelves by VIPP with the Botkyrka Shelves by IKEA. Today I'm also offering you 2 choices if you're looking for simple minimalistic shelving: the timeless String Pocket (€128) versus the budgetfriendly IKEA GÄLLÖ (€56). They're not quite look-a-likes but I think they have the same feel :) Which one do you prefer? 


Sources: 1 | 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff